So Congress hosts a hearing about Muslims in America doing too little to help fight terrorism in America. My question is why is it up to the Muslims to fight terrorism in America? Terrorism exists everywhere from individuals so why are the fingers only being pointed at Muslims? We've said it a million times and it is obvious there are good and bad in every people...but why do we keep getting blamed for the bad apples? We didn't see Timothy McVeigh tarnish the name of Christianity with his actions and all the Christians in the world get blamed for it so why do it to the Muslims?
I guess what I am trying to say is I believe this hearing on Capitol Hill against Muslim Americans is really just a tactic to push the buttons of the Muslim people. So my dear brothers and sisters I ask of you not to give in and demonstrate a bad reaction to this. It would give people like King more reason to persecute us and tarnish the name of our beautiful religion Islam. If you want to fight this, fight this in your kind actions, in your prayer, and in your manners. Strengthen your deen, that is the way to fight this and make it go away.
NoSeYintellectuals2010
No comments:
Post a Comment